Wednesday, January 12, 2011

adventures in worky-sleeping

There is some major snow happening!  And to be safe from the super-snow, I decided to sleep at work.  Luckily, they have a nice hard table perfect for sleeping.

It sounds like I made a good decision.  There was some ucky driving this morning.  And I was SO early for work!  That'll impress the bosses! 

Have you ever been snowed in somewhere?  Or maybe stayed somewhere else because of snow? 

It's really not that bad.  I bought some orange juice.  That always makes me feel good in the morning. 

I also brought some extra food.  You ALWAYS bring extra food for sleepovers! 

You never know what's going to happen!  An extra tin of dried fruit and nuts can go a LONG way!

Since I was the only one at the sleepover, it went a really long way.  That was good.

Since I was the only one at the sleepover, nobody did my hair and nails.  That was bad. 

Maybe next time.

I'm off to fluff up the table.

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: