Friday, September 10, 2010

wild potato

I've RAVED about Ketchup Potato Chips in the past. And for good reason. They taste like awesome.

Unfortunately, they're hard to find in the U.S. In Canada, you can't toss a hockey stick without hitting a few bags of Ketchup-Flavored potato chips.

But China has the REAL treasure! They have flavors like Blueberry, Lemon Tea, and Cucumber!

They even have flavors unknown to me! French Chicken, Hot and Sour Fish Soup, and Numb and Spicy Hot Pot!

What are those?! What's the difference between chicken and French chicken? What does "Numb and Spicy Hot Pot" even mean?!

It sounds fantastic! Why do we, in the U.S., get so little variety in our chips? I don't get it. We need some new flavors! Food is so boring here. Let's spice it up a bit!

OR! Let's numb and spice it up a bit!

Do you go numb? Would you just collapse after eating a bag? It sounds so fun! I need to try some!

I'm off to get numb and spicy.

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: