Thursday, September 16, 2010

whipple it

I was changing the roll of toilet paper in the bathroom and noticed that the tube had a date stamped inside of it. Nothing else. Not a "best if used by" or a "manufactured on" stamp. Just a date.

Is that an expiration date? Can toilet paper expire?

There isn't a lot of information on this, but the general consensus is that it can lose some of its softness. So...I guess it's kinda like stale bread?

Huh. I guess you should squeeze your toilet paper every once in a while to make sure it's still fresh. I recall Charmin had a guy who did this. Mr. Whipple.

Whipple is a funny word. I wish I could figure out some way to use it all the time. Like, "I'll have that done in a whipple!"

Or, "Easy as whipple!"

Whipple! Hee hee.

I'm off to whipple my day.

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: