Wednesday, September 15, 2010

dreaming of bobby mcferrin

Wow! Did I remember a dream from last night? Yes I did!

I was on a mission. I don't remember what the mission was, but I remember being on a mission. And that mission took me to my childhood home.

I transported myself there, because I have the power of teleportation...in my dreams.

I went into the house and found Bobby McFerrin giving singing lessons! YES! Bobby McFerrin lives in my house! Well, not my house, but the house my parents owned when I was younger. So it's kinda my house.

But, due to the great acoustics of my childhood home, Bobby McFerrin made it into a recording studio and vocal education center!

Things get a little hazy after that. But I remember I was on a stage with Bobby McFerrin and I walked off. I was only on stage for a second. I don't remember doing anything. Just walking off.

Then I bumped into my friend Kevin. Kevin from high school, not college-Kevin. Sorry college-Kevin, you were not in this dream. But I do think of you when I'm awake, if that makes you feel any better.

Kevin, from high school, and I talked for a few minutes. Then I walked out of the auditorium and stood next to the bus with all the kids in band. I think they were in band. There were band instruments there. Tubas and the like.

And then I woke up. That was it.

I think it means something. Maybe I am supposed to get the power of teleportation! That would be cool.

I'm off to worry not and be happy.

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: