Friday, September 3, 2010

right brush

I have to use my right hand to brush my teeth. Can you brush with either hand? Ambibrushtrous?

I didn't realize this until last night. I just automatically brushed with my right hand.

I tried to use my left hand and my mouth was not happy with that. The brush was just banging around all willy-nilly. I actually ended up with the brush part in my hand and the nubby end whacking my gums.

It kinda hurts. I'm sure my dentist would not want to know that I did that.

It would be great if I could brush with both hands. Then I could brush with my left hand and type things with my right hand.

Words like Polk, jump, lip, milk, etc.

Well, not "etc," that's all lefty. But you get the idea.

Polk was a great president. He liked to jump. He had lips. He enjoyed milk. All things you can type with your right hand!

I'm off to jump milk lip Polk.

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: