Wednesday, September 22, 2010

right pizza slice for the price

Somebody reads my blog! Cool, right? So, since he openly admitted to reading what I write, I figured it would only be fair to take his idea and write about it.

After ordering a slice of pizza the size of Montana, Marty said that I should write about it and ask, "When does a slice of pizza become more than a slice and is actually a whole pizza?"

Well, a good call would be if the slice IS, in fact, the size of Montana. VERY good call.

Two slices of pizza were ordered. They could only be contained in a full-size pizza box. The slices were each probably about two-thirds of a medium pizza.

So, how big should a slice be before it becomes a pizza? Is there a ratio? NO! A slice SHOULD be as big as you can get it!

If somebody gives you a Pac-Man-shaped segment of a large pizza and calls it a slice, you TAKE that slice and EAT that slice! That's 256 levels of pizza enjoyment! And you can top it with ghosts and cherries!

That's a Pac-Man Pizza I can enjoy!

I'm off to score 3,333,360 points.

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: