Tuesday, September 28, 2010

the fighting fairies

I was driving around New Hampshire this weekend and came across West Canaan. I didn't actually stop there, but the town seemed pretty cool. Then I saw their sports team. The Lilac Lassies.

What does that mean?! That doesn't sound mean at all! I thought team names were supposed to be tough! Or at least have some sort of animal that can attack in SOME way.

WELL! Lilac Lassie is a pattern for a fairy. I guess there are different types of fairies. And they all have different designs. Lilac Lassie is one of them.

Fairies are pretty awesome, but they are usually sweet and don't attack people.

Unless you're a Lilac Lassie from West Canaan! Those fairies know how to BRING IT!

I wouldn't mess with them. They actually picked my car up while I was driving through West Canaan. And not with magic, either. They only used their crazy muscles to do it. It was awesome!

So next time you have to play against a team of fairies, watch out! They'll probably take you down AND make fun of you. They are RUTHLESS.

They also carry large bludgeoning tools. So...yeah...they'll knock you out.

I'm off to find a fairy.

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: