Monday, September 20, 2010

visions of helicopters

I SWEAR I saw a helicopter! I know it! But nobody else has.

Have you seen any helicopters lately? I mean it. I'm confused. I would see it while I was driving or walking or something, then it would go behind some trees and then I wouldn't see it again for a few hours. Then it would come back! Then vanish again!

This has happened a few times over the past week, and seriously, I think I'm seeing things. I don't even hear it! I just see it!

I may need help. And what does that even mean? Visions of helicopters? Granted, helicopters are cool, but why can't I have visions of ninjas or rainbows or glitter-puppies?

Maybe it's trying to tell me something. Like, "it's time to fly away by spinning around really fast."

I hear that a lot. I also get dizzy a lot.

I'm off to find a helicopter.

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: