Monday, July 7, 2008

viva la (dance, dance) revolution

Welcome back everybody! I hope you had a fantastic long weekend. I had to work every day, BUT that's no big deal because I found something wonderful.

As you may or may not have heard, I have a mild addiction to amazon.com. Yeah, I'm not proud of it (that's a lie, because I am very proud of it). I usually look for comic books or music, but I was just scanning down the main page and I found the greatest item: Dance, Dance Revolution.

Yes, that dancing arcade game is available on amazon. I'm not talkin' about the home version, I mean the machine you see at the arcade. Now, I don't think DDR is as cool as it used to be a few years ago, but the fact that I can buy the actual, full-blown arcade game for my home entertainment is awesome!

I used to play some DDR when I went to arcade. I wasn't the best, but I was decent for a casual player. I used to play that and the boxing game. I don't know if you ever saw that game, but it was a great workout. You had to grab two weighted boxing gloves and punch and the sensors around you would mimic your movements. I really got into that game.

Anyway, you wanna know how much it costs to have a lifetime of dancing in your home? It's only $18,000!!!! AND!!!! FREE SHIPPING!!!!!

I don't know why I'm wasting my money on a new car. Who needs transportation when you can dance!

If I were a rich man...then I would buy all the arcade games off of amazon...then I would buy more comic books...then I would probably build a candy company to make candy just for me. Ok, I wouldn't be COMPLETELY selfish. I would use my money-powers to send candy and comic books to countries in need...of candy and comic books. I would also adopt a bunch of kids like Angelina Jolie and let the kids play DDR for free.

I would also cover everything in gold. Hey, I'm rich. I can do those sorts of things.

I'm off to figure out how to become rich...ya ha deedle deedle bubba bubba deedle deedle dum.

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: