Friday, July 11, 2008

kneel to the power of Magneto!

I'm sure I've mentioned it too many times, but I'm in Grease next week. Yep, it's only a week away! So reserve your tickets now! It's at South Hadley High School July 17-19! That's so soon! People will be beating each other up for tickets! That's how good it is! Ok...so maybe there won't be any beatings, but there might be slight raising of voices in excitement. Perhaps a hurried walk or a slight jog to get tickets...if it looks like there might be rain.

Well, my knees are all red and bruised and hurty from the show. I do a knee slide...badly. I tell you this because I know you care about my well being. How do I know that? Somebody once asked me how I was. I answered. You could feel the love.

Big Y Cashier: How are you today?

Me: My knees hurt.

Big Y Cashier: uhh....ok...why?

Me: Because I have to slide on my knees in a dance and I'm not very good at it.

Big Y Cashier: Ooooookay...um...that'll be $23.19

Me: Ok

Big Y Cashier: And you won 2 silver coins!

Me: Can I use them for knee pads?

Big Y Cashier: No.

Me: Dang.

I'm almost cried knowing that people care so much for me. It was a very emotional 3 minutes. Maybe someday I can tell you about my trip to Subway. I can't even think about it without tearing up...it's that powerful....I...I just...can't go on...I'm sorry...I'm just not ready to share yet...*tear*

Ahem...I'm off to get some tissues.

Enjoy!

-DJ

1 comment:

SarahRose5683 said...

I just want to say sorry for being responsible for your sore knees. (But you don't have to lie about why they are sore) :) lol jk.

TRUTH BOX - Logan is a fantastic dancer.