Friday, July 25, 2008

maybe i was wrong

Maybe it's Chile you want to visit. I guess it depends on your interests. Berlin for chessboxing, Chili if you want some subway entertainment.

I'm not quite sure how to describe this. Ummm...So this lady gets on the subway in Chile wearing a long black coat and high boots and then entertains the travelers using one of the poles that people usually hold onto.

Yeah...so she got arrested, but I think she got a good chunk of dollar bills to use for her bail before la Policia got her.

So I was thinking, how gross is that? Do you know how many people touch those poles? I don't like touching things. She apparently has no problem with that, like, at all.

On the other hand, I was thinking that it's probably a decent idea. I figure that there has to be some club or company that could sponsor a subway cab to have "entertainment" in it. That has to be a HUGE money maker.

Why aren't more things done on subways? Was it ever tried? It doesn't have to be adult entertainment, either. It could be as simple as a restaurant being able to serve appetizers in the "Ruby Tuesday's Cab" or something.

M&Ms could have a cab! People could dance around in m&m outfits and riders could buy m&ms from them! I just like thinking about large, dancing m&ms. hehehe...

Oh, and I could TOTALLY see Starbucks or Dunkin' doing that. The "Coffee Cab" would be HUGE! It would smell like coffee all day and if you were in a rush that morning, you could order your coffee right there on the subway. You like that idea, don't you? I thought you would.

I love it. They could have themed cabs, too. You could have one with trees and vines and make the jungle cab.

OOOOOOH! I know a GREAT theme for a cab! "6-year-old Girl Room!" It would be all pink and rainbows with unicorns! How awesome would that be! OH! Add m&ms to that room too!

I like these ideas. I should open up my own subway system. I'm confident that all of these ideas will work and I will be rich.

I hope nobody steals this idea.

I'm off to make millions!

Enjoy!

DJ

No comments: