Wednesday, July 23, 2008

holy sweet, batman!

I just found out that there are "cupcake shops." How did I not know about these already? Seriously? A store dedicated to cupcakes? HOW AWESOME IS THAT!

Wanna know how to make that deal even sweeter? (pun totally intended) There's a cupcake shop in Arizona that offers "frosting shots." Yep. Just like it sounds. A shot glass filled with frosting. That is, like, my idea of a bar in heaven.

St. Peter: What can I get for you?

Me: I'll take a shot of frosting, my good man!

St. Peter: Comin right up, captain! (in heaven, I will own boat, therefore I will be a captain)

...20 minutes later...

Me: Give me another!

St. Peter: Don't you think you've had enough?

Me: Lissen, Petey, I'll till yous whin hive hed enoof. I KNOW SOW MICH SHURGUR I CN HANDLES!

Then security will come and drag me away as I shake from my sugar high.

It will be the greatest experience of my life.

Oh, and if you're curious, my boat will be called the "Orinoco Flow". Get it? Sail Away? Enya? I think it's clever. I think my dad used to like that song. If not, I'm sorry dad. I like that song. It's strangely soothing. Whatever happened to Enya? I think I would play it every time I went sailing. That or something by Menudo. Either way works for me.

I'm off to the batten down the hatches.

Enjoy!

-DJ

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, there are. There is a Cupcake Shoppe in Raleigh and it's freaking awesome. They have like 28 flavors and the frosting could kill you. We can go when you're here if you'd like! :)

Meg

I am DJ said...

Um...YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!