Thursday, July 3, 2008

boom boom

OOOOOHH!!!! Look at the pretty fireworks! What, you don't have fireworks going off in your head right now? That's weird, I thought everybody had that. The doctors told me they would stop if I didn't hit my head so often, but really, why would I NOT want fireworks in my head?

It’s a weekend full of fireworks and stuff because it's the fourth of July. Yep. We get to celebrate our country's independence. Yeah, America used to be married to Spain, but things weren't working out. It was a mutual decision. (But I think Spain was checking out France...I'm just sayin'.)

Anyways, after the breakup, America was free. And how do we celebrate that freedom? That's right! With sparkles! And booms! And sizzles!

If you can't get to any fireworks this weekend, I found a few sites that offer them for free. I actually like the second one better because it seems to fire the works a bit faster. That makes for a cooler "finale".

http://www.maylin.net/Fireworks.html

http://www.maylin.net/Fireworks2.html

I hope you have a long weekend and have some plans. Relax, go watch some fireworks, and have fun!

I'm off to buy some sparklers.

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: