Wednesday, July 9, 2008

stubble

Did you shave this morning? I did. Maybe I shouldn't have, though. It turns out that women like a man with a little stubble. What about you?

I read a study that said clean-shaven men don't look tough enough and bearded men (of space station 11...sorry...nobody will get that joke, but seriously, it makes me crack up) look too aggressive.

A little bit of stubble is just right. Probably like House on tv. He always has just the right amount of stubble. I don't know how he does it.

I hear that women don't like the man-stubble because it hurts them. Women like how it LOOKS, but not how it FEELS. You women are never happy. Maybe you should toughen up and deal with our sharp, manly faces.

I know what you're going to say. "We shave our legs to be smooth all the time." Blah, blah, blah. I'm not telling you to shave. My legs feel fantastic and I've never shaved them. The end.

So, now that we've come to an agreement on that topic, "The Bearded Men Of Space Station 11" was a skit on old sketch comedy show called "The State." It was a show on MTV and it was really funny. You should ask me about $240 Worth Of Pudding. Look them up; I think you'll like it. Some of the people from that group went on to make that show on Comedy Central called "Reno 911."

That's all for today. If you're curious, Blue Kryptonite 360 saved the world yesterday. I can't tell you how, but I can say you’re welcome for stopping that alien invasion. That's just how I roll.

I'm off to shave...but not too closely.

Enjoy!

-DJ

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought $24o worth of pudding was a bad ass band. My bad.

Anonymous said...

The State. That was a great show. I'd forgotten all about it and didn't remember that sketch until you mentioned where it came from. Then the memories all came flooding back.

I am DJ said...

the bad-ass band stole the name from the bad-ass sketch