Thursday, December 11, 2008

beat it

Michael Jackson is having some money trouble, so he's selling his glove. That white, sparkly one. He's actually selling about two thousand different items from his personal collection because he's so poor.

He claims that some of the money will go to charity, but we don't know how much. I have a feeling it's going to be a small percentage.

I'm sure there are many Michael Jackson fans out there who would be willing to pay big bucks for that glove. I am NOT sure if it is the same glove that he's had since he started wearing it or if he has been getting a new one every few years. I really hope he refreshes his glove collection. That glove would be pretty nasty if he's been wearing it for the last thirty years.

I would love to get the monkey glove. Remember bubbles? He used to wear a sparkly glove too. I don't think I would actually touch it because Bubbles may have been wearing that glove for the last thirty years, but that would be SOME collector's item!

I would put it in a glass case and tell guests that it was my monkey glove. Then my guests would bow down to me in amazement.

I wonder if Bubbles is still alive. The stories he could tell! If he could talk, that is. I wonder if he lived the rock star lifestyle. He probably had huge chimp parties at the ranch with all sorts of chimp ladies hanging around. It was like Studio 54...monkey style.

Now you know what I want for christmas. No, not a chimp party. A monkey glove! I suppose a chimp party would be cool too.

I'm off to moonwalk.

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: