Wednesday, March 2, 2011

watch out for my death ray

Scientists have a death ray! And they are giving it to the Navy?!

It's a super powered laser that can fire blasts of energy at the speed of light! Why give up that power?!

Scientists could rule the world! That would be sweet! There would be a holiday for EVERY element on the Periodic Table!

Why celebrate Arbors and Labors when we could celebrate Thuliums and Astatines! Happy Rutherfordium Day!

Sure Rutherfordium has no practical use, but does St. Patrick's Day? It's just fun to celebrate different halogens and lanthanoids! Maybe YOU could become "reasonably stable" like Thulium, if you know what I mean (because I don't).

Of course, if scientists ruled the world with their death ray, we'd probably have to all wear lab coats. Luckily, I hear that style is all the rage these days. Scientists will read this and LOVE my ideas. Remember me when you're looking for a vice-ruler.

I'm off to find more yttrium for my TV.

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: