Wednesday, March 9, 2011

don't panic on panic day

It's panic day! Don't Panic! Or Do!

I really don't know what you do on panic day.

I've heard that people panic at the disco. I can't understand that! The disco is all about fun and bubbles!

How can you panic when there are bubbles?!

I guess you might panic if you were in Disco, Wisconsin. Mostly because it's an unincorporated area. And if you ever get a flat tire there, you never know what kind of cell signal you'll get.

But, if you take a short walk east-northeast, you can go to Black River Falls and enjoy the Hoffman Aquatic Center with their heated pools, body slides and tumble buckets!

That's what I call an accidental vacation!

Panic at the disco? More like Party at the tumble bucket!

Tumble Bucket would be a good name for a band.

I'm off tumble my bucket.

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: