Friday, March 11, 2011

rollin' with my oaties

Why are there rolled oats and oatmeal? Are they different or something? Should I just look it up on Wikipedia to figure out what is going on?

Okay, so I did. They're kinda the same thing. Except that the oatmeal usually has the bran coating removed from the rolled oats.

Wow. That was interesting.

I don't think I've ever had rolled oats.

That's all I got. Nothing exciting.

OH! Have you ever taken a bath in oatmeal? That's supposed to be good for you! Or stop chicken pox or something.

Rolled oats might not be good for that. With all that bran. Maybe they're better for a sore knee.

OMG! I TOTALLY have a sore knee right now!

I totally want some rolled oats. For my knee. And to eat. They sound yummy.

Rollllllllled oats.

Wouldn't it be cool to have an oatmeal sword or something! I could fight evil...um...what is oatmeal good for again? "It may prevent heart disease." Okay, so I could fight evil heart disease! With an oatmeal sword!

I could see that in World of Warcraft.

I'm off to meal my oats.

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: