Friday, March 18, 2011

like like like like like like like

Okay, I know you probably already know this, but I just wanted to make sure you knew this.

You can "like" anything you post on facebook. Really. Because, the fact that you posted it did NOT imply that you liked it. You have to officially like what you wrote.

Why would I post something I didn't like? Do you post things you don't like on the off chance that somebody else might like it? I didn't know facebook posting was so altruistic!

Yeah, I said it. Altruistic! I have no idea what that means, but I'm pretty sure it means "posting things on facebook for other people to 'like' and stuff."

I think I'm going to "like" everything I post from now on. Because some people might not think I liked what I posted if I don't officially stamp it with a "like."

And why is there still a "poke" option? Does anybody even do that?

People used to poke me with a stick. I didn't "like" that. I didn't like it either. Quoted or not, it was painful and annoying.

Maybe I shouldn't let my emotional scars ruin my facebook time.

I'm off to "like" a "poke."

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: