Monday, March 14, 2011

this...is...american monkle

I almost forgot about this! I love sharing my dreams! Isn't it fun to talk about your dreams with people?

I don't know why. I guess because they are so odd.

So, I was auditioning to be a monk. Because, like American Idol, you have to audition for it. But, in my dream, monks have to take a vow of silence.

For part of my audition, I had to teach another monk some very important monk history. And I couldn't say anything while doing it.

Luckily, monk history was Batman. So, in my dream, all I had to do was think about the comic book picture and the other monk understood what was going on!

I don't know if Batman is really an important part of monk teachings, but I truly believe it should be.

Oh, after teaching some Batman stuff, the head monk asked me if I was ready to be a monk forever.

Then a school bus pulled up and I decided that I couldn't not talk for the rest of my life.

If a school bus shows up, you know some major decision will be made. It's just the way of the universe.

And my dreams.

Happy Pi Day. 3/14

I'm off to do more Batman research.

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: