Friday, January 6, 2012

ok...what was that word again????????

According to otohir...no...otorhini...wait, I'll get it...otorhinolaryngologists (GOT IT!) you should not pluck your nose hairs.

I never even knew that there were otorhiblahblahblahgists out there! I have NEVER heard that word before! And if I never heard of it, I prefer it to not exist.

So, how can I REALLY know that these otorwhatevers DO exist? Hmmm...

I will say they don't. That means I can pluck all the nose hairs I want!

But I won't. Because that will hurt.

And my sicnapologogogolist told me not to. Oh, you don't have one of those? You should get one. They're great. They live in mountains that move on clouds on the planet Portusga. If you go there, ask for Dr. Uypbosjjjjjjjslkf.

Sounds made up? Really? This from the person who claims to have a otorhinolaryngologist!

Pffft.

Pluck whatever you want. If plucking is good enough for chickens, then it's good enough for me.

Did you know that a chicken worried about its beak will go to a falpinogosnopogist? True story. No really, it is. I've been to one. I was once a chicken. With a sick beak. I had to go.

Now I'm a human and I go see REAL doctors. Because that's how I roll.

I'm off to check my beak.

Enjoy Everything.

-dj

No comments: