Thursday, January 19, 2012

the mug conspiracy

Hi. How are you. What's that? Oh my mug? With the dragon? Yeah. I know. It's totes awesome. No bigs. Just sippin' some tea.

How do you get one? Oh, you know...YOU JUST HAVE TO USE MAGIC TO ENSCORCEL A DRAGON AND TRAP IT'S SOUL IN A MUG! That's all.

Yes, I have an amazingly huge mug with a dragon on it. It's so sweet.

I have this mug problem, so when I find a large mug with a large bottom, I get excited.

See...I notice the "average" mug is pretty small. It's, like, just big enough for 8 oz. of liquid. So when it comes to STIRRING that liquid, it just splashes everywhere! I'm NOT a dainty stirererer! I like my beverages well mixed!

ALSO! Why do a lot of mugs get smaller at the bottom? Cups too! Do you drink coffee or tea or anything in a mug near an electronic device? Wouldn't you want a large-bottomed mug next to it so it would be harder to tip? Maybe even a weighted bottom! The mug might wobble, but it won't fall down!

So finding a big, large-bottomed mug is hard. But it can be done! So don't just take what the mug companies give you! Fight back and only buy big mugs and let your voice be heard!

Occupy Mugs! Larger mugs mean larger hugs!

Stand tall like a mug with me!

I can also fight back with my ensorcelling. Though, that usually only works on dragons.

Unless dragons control the mug industry! Now THAT would explain a lot!

I'm off to sip my mug.

Enjoy Everything.

-dj

No comments: