Tuesday, January 10, 2012

i have no idea what is going on here

I saw the strangest thing. D'Noddy Oh. That's all I know about it. I got a Roku player for Christmas (thanks Chris!). It has a lot free channels and a lot of pay channels. Some of the pay channels let you watch clips or something from their programming.

There is a channel for toddlers with a few clips that I can watch for free. Since I'm a HUGE fan of toddler television, I decided to check it out.

This was...weird...but I have to watch it over and over again. I can't stop!

D'Noddy Oh is a cat superimposed on different backgrounds while she's rolling around.

And some guy is singing the whole time.

So it starts normal with her on a cloud (trust me, that's normal for this). Then on grass. Which is normal for cats.

Then it starts to get weird when she is on a sphinx head. And finally, she is on...it seems to be a green cloud of fairy dust and marbles...floating to the moon.

Suddenly! It ends all angry! Out of nowhere, D'Noddy Oh gets so mad that she starts attacking party streamers!

Why D'Noddy OH?! WHY?!?!?!

Oh...and then there's the guy with the bat wings.

This is my life. That and upside down peanut butter. More on that later.

Please, feel free to watch it. Don't blame me if you need therapy.

http://amebatv.com/blog/?portfolio=spend-time-with-dnoddy-oh

I'm off to D'Noddy Oh, whatever that means.

Enjoy Everything.

-dj

No comments: