Friday, December 17, 2010

salsa under the tree

Do you know what I LOVE?!

Holiday Tortilla Chips!

I think Tostitos makes them.  They are red and green!  NICE! 

Who wouldn't want to eat that?  It's perfect with a tomato salsa OR guacamole! 

This is why I love the holidays!  Red and green are great colors.  And they look even better on a tortilla chip. 

I do know that tortilla chips come from corn.  I guess they have to breed red and green corn.  That corn only blooms in December.  Lucky for us, it's just in time for Christmas! 

It's weird, but that's what I heard. 

If you are having people over for anything holiday related.  Or just red and green related.  You should buy these chips.  They will add a level of sophistication to any party. 

Maybe some day they'll be able to invent a green tomato and you can use that if your guests don't like guacamole. 

Or perhaps a red guacamole!

What is science doing?  Why aren't they working on this?

I think I'll write a letter to science letting them know what they should do.  It worked last time when I asked them to invent a green apple.  They're cool like that.

I'm off to get a stamp.

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: