Tuesday, December 7, 2010

banana concerto No. 82 in B minor

A fruit company in Japan plays music to their fruit.  They get bananas.  Put them in a "banana ripening chamber."  Then pump Mozart through the loud speakers.

The bananas prefer Mozart's String Quartet No. 17 and his Piano Concerto No. 5 in D major. 

The fruit company has found that it makes for a sweeter banana.  Not a banana that will walk you across the street, but rather a banana with a sweeter taste. 

Does this work for all fruits?  I don't know.  BUT!  The folks in Japan say that it does make for a better sake! 

I think I will try playing some Mozart in my freezer.  I have a lot of frozen veggies.  And they taste like vegetables.  But if they tasted like SWEET vegetables, they would be so much better! 

I don't think I can get my stereo in my freezer, but I DO know that my laptop fits just fine.  I'll just have to download some Mozart to my laptop and put it in there...again. 

Unfortunately, I can't check twitter while my veggies are getting sweeter. 

That's okay.  I'll just post "veggies getting sweeter so I can't be a tweeter." 

I'm sure all of my one follower will understand.

I'm off to hire a quartet for my fruit bowl.

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: