Friday, December 3, 2010

arsenic and old phosphorus

Did you hear about that new life form that they found?!  They found some microbe that has arsenic in its DNA! 

This is, like, a HUGE find in science!  Usually, life is made with phosphorus and some other ingredients.  Arsenic is usually toxic.  But not for this microbe! 

This means that life could be formed from totally different chemicals!  Life could be anywhere!  Made from anything!  Like cotton candy, pepper and cinnamon! 

WOW! 

That's not the ONLY discovery I heard about!  Did you hear about Dark Energon?  Yeah!  I saw that on the new Transformers tv show the other day!  The Decepticons totally found some Dark Energon, which is WAY bad!  I can't wait to see what happens!

I don't know why that's not in the news, too.

OH!  And I also had a great pear yesterday!  That's cool because getting a pear when it is PERFECT to eat is tricky!  THAT should be in the news too!

Phew!  A lot of excitement going on these days.  I hope I can keep up with it! 

I'm off to study my phosphorus.

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: