Wednesday, December 15, 2010

just follow the moving light to the action

What is it about spotlights that make you have to see what is going on?  I saw some of those bright spotlights from the highway the other day and just HAD to see what they were promoting!

Or are they searchlights?  I don't know.  They're the same thing.  Those BRIGHT beams of light you see swiveling from some sort of red-carpet event. 

I see those and just think they are amazing! 

And sometimes, if I pretend real hard, I can see the bat signal.  So, I kinda think they are summoning Batman. 

Okay, I don't know if they are for sures, but I HOPE they are! 

I just like the bright lights. 

Like a moth to the flame.

I like that song, The Flame.  It's good.

I'm off to be the flame, I will be the flaaaaaaaaaame.

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: