Monday, August 30, 2010

your song

Have you ever walked around the gym while they were playing the song "Macho Man" and said, "Finally, they're playing my song!"

I haven't, either. I should, though.

I don't really like peas in the pod. Do you? I like my peas depodded. It's so much better. Pods are not tasty. I think peas are great. But the pod part is not so good.

I DO like pencils, though! I just got this pencil sharpener that sharpens like a rock star! The pencils could pinpoint a quark! Or a gluon, even! Scientists would LOVE my pencil sharpener!

Oh, and this weekend, somebody parked REALLY close to my car at the supermarket. At first I got a little angry, but then I had a good time trying to figure out how to get into my car without hitting their car. It was pretty hard.

I'm still not sure how they got out of their car. Maybe I should check my car for a black paint mark.

And that was my weekend. Huh...that was kinda random. I just started thinking about my weekend and that's what popped out! I live an exciting life.

Exciting if you like pencils! Which I do. As you know. Because it says it above.

I'm off to be a macho man.

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: