Thursday, August 19, 2010

bed box

A guy in China has created a quake-proof bed. It's a bed that has a cover that slides over you if it feels an earthquake happening. So, if stuff starts falling from above, you will be protected in this box!

This is cool! It's also great for volcanoes. And maybe rain. If it is raining in your bedroom. That happens sometimes when you have a lot of moisture.

It's a pretty cool idea. It might be fun to put a light in there and just close it up when you want some alone time. Maybe put a TV in there and watch a movie.

Then if there IS an earthquake, you can finish watching the bonus features on your Transformers DVD without being interrupted by falling rocks!

OH! Meteors! I bet it's good for meteors too. I hate getting hit with meteors when I'm reading comic books.

I think I will get one of these. Maybe I'll water-proof it so I can bring it under water for my trips to Atlantis.

I'm off to call Aquaman.

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: