Monday, August 23, 2010

egg recall

I can recall a school project I had to do with eggs. It was kinda cool.

We had to "build" something that would protect an egg from breaking after it was dropped from the top of a ladder. The ladder was pretty high.

As with most things in high school, I didn't put much effort into this. Mostly because I couldn't see the practical reasons behind protecting an egg from falling off a ladder.

I filled a backpack with cotton balls. Then, put the egg in it. Then dropped it.

I'm pretty sure that the egg did not crack. The teacher gave me credit for that. But did not give me credit for effort. And I can't argue with that. I certainly did not deserve an A for effort. Though, you have to respect the simplicity of my design.

It's a good thing those eggs weren't full of salmonella! That would have been one sick classroom!

I can recall a lot of things, but that's because I have a great memory. There's a lot of talk about an egg recall these days. Do you recall anything about eggs? I guess it's a big deal. People just love talking about eggs!

I recall making a comic book mobile once. Not a car, but the kind of mobile that hangs over a baby's crib. I'll tell you about that if a mobile recall ever becomes hip.

I'm off to do a total recall.

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: