Friday, August 27, 2010

baby carrots

What?! Baby carrots are not actually little carrots?!

Yeah! They are just regular carrots cut into little "baby" sizes!

I honestly thought that they could grow little carrots. Everything else can be genetically altered, so why not carrots?

Did you know that? Why am I even buying these things? Why not just get big carrots? Or slice a big carrot into pieces and sell them as "Carrot Chips?"

What happens to the rest of the carrot? Do they just throw it out? Can they bag that up and sell them as "Carrot Scraps?" What kid wouldn't want to eat that?

I would totally eat carrot scraps!

Seems like a waste of carrot. Did you know there are bunnies starving in Utah? And we're just wasting scraps upon scraps of carrots.

It breaks your heart, doesn't it. Wish you could help out? Well you can! For the price of a Soy Iced Venti Caramel Macchiato, you can buy me a coffee. And if you give me MORE than that, I'll send it to the bunnies in Utah.

I'm off to starbucks.

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: