Friday, August 13, 2010

great grapes

I've been SO addicted to grapes lately. How could I not be?! They're so good!

I could eat them, like, ALL DAY! That's how good they are.

It's mad crazy how much I love them.

OH! Have you seen those grapes with seeds? I didn't even know that they made those! I just thought grapes appeared from rain drops or something. But, there are seedy ones. AND THEY ARE HUGE!

They're like mutant grapes! They're the size of an apple. Or a grapefruit, even! I would need a fork and knife to eat them!

Seriously. They're huge.

I'm almost afraid to try one. It might try to eat me, first.

But those mini champagne grapes? Those rock. I feel like a giant when I eat them. WHO'S THE MUTANT NOW, GRAPEY!

I'm off to eat more grapes. Seriously, they're that good.

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: