Friday, February 5, 2010

space cadet pet

I have a new idea for a cartoon! A mouse, two turtles and a couple of worms fly around space in a rocket and get into all sorts of crazy adventures!

What? Oh...you're right...it's not really my idea. It's Iran's. They launched a rocket with a mouse, two turtles and worms into space the other day. Their pets didn't do much except fall back to Earth. MY idea has them landing on different planets. So it's kinda different.

Iran did it to show off their rocket skills. I'm doing it to make millions from parents who want to buy their kids toys based on my cartoon series.

You don't think they could sue me, do you? Can a country sue one person? Maybe Iran would be honored because they were the inspiration for my cartoon.

I don't know. What do you think? Should I risk getting Iran mad? They'll understand, right?

I already have a bunch of ideas! In one episode, they are going to land on a small moon where phones ring backwards. How will they get out of that mess?! You'll have to watch it and see!

I'm off to work on my show ideas.

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: