Wednesday, February 10, 2010

snow day? go joe!

The best thing about snow is that you are stuck indoors. And when you're stuck indoors, you can watch movies!

If you're like me (which would be scary), then you have a few favorites that you watch all the time. Maybe when you're sick or feeling lazy and you just want to watch a movie, you'll put on Star Wars or Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure and just relax to a great film.

Well, I have a new movie to add to that list. G. I. Joe. I know! I can't stop talking about this movie! It's that good!

And it's perfect for a snowy day!

Why is it so good? It's like a comic book put in motion. It's the best comic book movie I have ever seen. It is better than Spider-Man, Batman and X-Men. No joke. G.I. Joe is what those movies SHOULD have been.

G.I. Joe Movie Maker: "What did you give your movies?"

Other Superhero Movie Makers: "Boring Juice."

G.I. Joe Movie Maker: "Then I'm going to give my movie AWESOME JUICE!"

Other Superhero Movie Makers: "Whatevs."

And thus, a great movie was born.

I know I'm talking about the G.I. Joe movie a lot, but I mean, did you see that chase scene?! SO COOL!

Okay, I'm done, for now. I will try to stop talking about it, but I can't promise anything.

I'm off to get some awesome juice.

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: