Friday, February 19, 2010

scotus

Did you know that the Supreme Court of the United States is also known as SCOTUS? I never thought about it until I read it in some news article. It was about the Supreme Court. Beyond that, I didn't really care because I fell in love with the word SCOTUS. I've heard of POTUS for the president, but never thought about the Supreme Court. Heck, I didn't even know we had a Supreme Court until yesterday. Now I love them. Well, I love their acronym.

Scotus is the kind of word you can use in everyday conversation:

Person: "How are you feeling today?"

Me: "Totally Scotus!"

Person: "Nice. What are you going to do?"

Me: "I'm going to scotus to the store! And then eat some scotus dinner!"

Person: "Why are you shouting?"

Me: "SCOTUS!"

Wanna know what else is totally scotus? babieswithlasereyes.com It's just as it sounds. It's a website with pictures of babies with laser vision. Nothing entertains me more than babies making toast with their eyes.

I'm off to scotus.

Enjoy Everything

-DJ

No comments: