Monday, May 23, 2011

the toast don't fit in the slot

Why would they make bread too big for a toaster?! Who does that?!

I forgot my lunch. Again. And again, had to steal bread. Luckily, this bread was NOT old. Unluckily, it was really wide.

So, in order to toast all angles of the bread, I let it roast for a while, popped it up, flipped it, then let it roast-a-toast again!

It was a challenge, but I had toast, so I was happy.

It was also pumpernickel. I don't know if I ever had pumpernickel bread before, but it was good. Also, it is fun to say. Pumpernickel!

I am currently not as hungry as I was before the pumpernickel. That is good because I have to get a new license picture. Thaaaaaaat's a story that, legally, I probably shouldn't share.

I'm off to pumpernickel.

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: