Friday, May 20, 2011

giant ants can lift fifty million times their own weight

That is NOT scientific fact. But that's only because it hasn't been tested yet.

"Monstrously big ants" were found in Wyoming! By "monstrously big" we mean about 2 inches. But they can lift 50 inches times their own weight. I don't know what the volume of that is, but I think it's big.

You might think that a 2-inch ant isn't too scary. How would you feel if you saw a mosquito that size! THAT would scare the pants off me! I may or may not have been wearing pants at the time of the scare, but if I DID have pants on, they would not be there for long!

Imagine a war between giant ants and giant mosquitoes. That would be cool. I picture ants having some heavy artillery. That might only be me remembering those Army Ants toys. Still, big guns that they could lift since they are so strong.

But the mosquitoes MIGHT have a good shot with their giant blood-sucking nose thing. That would be HUGE! And probably kinda deadly!

In my head, I totally see this fight happening. It is awesome. It's too bad you can't watch it, too. OH! DID YOU SEE THAT! OUCH!

Oh yeah...you can't see it. Boy, are you missing a good time in my head.

I'm off to watch the battle.

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: