Wednesday, May 18, 2011

sweaty and sober is no way to go through life

And that is why you can buy a popsicle made out of vodka. Granted, it's $500 vodka, but it's frozen!

ALSO! If you are a big spender, you can get it with gold flakes inside for $1000!

You know what's great?! Frozen orange juice. I like the Minute Maid Kids brand. It has a smiley face on the carton.

I used to freeze Kool-Aid, too. But that got a little too expensive for me, so I don't do that anymore.

Frozen gold flakes, though? TOTALLY AWESOME! They're kind of like Frosted Flakes, but golder and with more crunch. It's the perfect breakfast to have when you want to impress a robber baron from 1929.

Robber Baron: "Tally Ho, my good friend! Are those Frozen Gold Flakes you are eating?"

You: "They are! *CRUNCH*

Robber Baron: "I'm impressed! But don't they hurt your gums like the dickens?"

You: "They do! *CRUNCH*

Robber Baron: "Bully!"

And that is why people were so prosperous in 1929. Those were glorious times.

I'm off to freeze some O.J.

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: