Tuesday, May 3, 2011

you can still get that typewriter you've always wanted

Now, I have to be honest, I once saw a typewriter at the store for a few dollars and regret not buying it. I mean, it's a typewriter! Why wouldn't I want that?!

One BIG reason NOT to get a typewriter is that they are basically useless. You can't save anything. Or delete. Or, well, most stuff that a computer does for you.

There was a story last week about typewriters not being made anymore. THAT IS FALSE! It seems they ARE still being made. Why? I don't know. They just are. Because there are people who, like me, think it would be neat to have one sitting on a shelf getting dusty.

It makes us feel like we'll write that novel someday. On a typewriter. Because that would be cool.

Full of typos, but cool.

I wrote a novel once. I mean, I call it a novel, but some people call it a notebook full of squiggly lines.

To those people, I say, "Learn my language!"

They usually respond by hitting me and stealing my milk money.

The joke is on them, though, because my milk money can only be used in three countries. And the United States ain't one of them!

Good luck finding milk in Oman!

I'm off to get more Rials.

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: