Wednesday, May 4, 2011

let's talk about bread, bay-be

I had some old bread yesterday. (Why do I talk about the least exciting things ever? I don't know.) It was best before Feb. 27. After? Eh...not the best, but okay.

I HEAR that fridge-bread lasts longer. Is two months TOO much longer? According to the bread's owner, from whom I stole the bread, it IS okay. I also found out it is NOT okay to steal bread from her again. Because she has a heavy shoe that is good for throwing. And hitting me. 

Did you have a bread drawer? Like, the metal drawer with a slidey cover? What's the point of those? Don't they have holes? Wouldn't the bread just dry out?

I like banana bread. I would like to try other fruit breads. They are moist.

OH! Happy Unofficial Star Wars Day! "May The Fourth Be With You!" There was a big announcement today. They made it complicated to find out what was going on, but it's just a 9-disc blu ray thing.

I don't have blu ray. I'll stick with bread ray. That I buy and not steal from large-footed women.

I'm off to get fresh bread.

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: