Thursday, April 14, 2011

you can pay for it if you want the money

Why do we have to pay the postage for taxes? If it's something that the government FORCES you to do, they should have free shipping for taxes! Like Amazon!

And not only that, but that census I get in the mail every year, too. I shouldn't have to fill it out AND pay for a stamp! THAT is a lot of work!

I do it because it is my civic duty, though, and if there is anything I learned from reading comic books, it's that civic duty is the only thing non-super-powered people can do.  It's kind of like saving the world from a sun eater.

Okay, so police and fire people do some stuff that is heroicy, but you get my point.

Fine, you're right, Batman doesn't have any super powers, but he's rich. So...RICH people could do stuff, too.

The point is...well...I don't remember what the point is. I DO know that I'm going through "bag drama" as I try to figure out which messenger bag I want to carry.

It's very trying on my soul.

And that makes it hard to remember to buy stamps to send things to the government.

THAT is the point.

I'm off to change my bag.

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: