Tuesday, April 26, 2011

hi ate us and seven eight nine

After two people wondered where my blog went, I decided to come back to it.

Will it be better than ever?!

Prolly not.

Will it be bigger than ever?!

Nah.

Will it be "The All New, All Different" blog?!

Sorta, I guess. And that joke only makes sense to people who read X-Men comics in the early 90s. That joke is for you!

I took a hiatus to get approval from the Food and Drug Administration. The blog now contains 100% of your daily Vitamin G! (FDA approval pending)

For Good Golly That's GOOOOOOOOOOOOD!

It's almost as useful as Vitamin K. Except when it's not. Which is most of the time.

Why don't they sell pre-hard-boiled eggs? That would be handy. Especially for decorating.

Eggs do have Vitamin K. But NO Vitamin G. You can only get that here. (FDA approval pending)

I'm off to make more jokes that nobody will get.

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: