Tuesday, April 5, 2011

how do you browse without a browser?

When you get a computer, it usually has a browser on it, right? What if they didn't give that to you? What if Internet Explorer did NOT come standard on a Windows computer?

How would you get Firefox or Chrome?

I always feel kinda naughty when I use IE to get Firefox. It's like I'm not even hiding the fact that I won't even use IE. And IE HAS to take it!

But what if IE had ENOUGH and decided NOT to come on your computer? How would you get Firefox?! Can they send me a floppy disc with it on there? Would I have to send a letter to Firefox? How would I know they got it without an instant "noreply" email from them?

There are so many things in life I don't understand.

Most of them have to do with power tools. Like welding equipment.

OH! The COOL thing about welding equipment is the goggles! I SOOOOO WANT a pair of goggles!

Dark black circle ones! I'd feel like a super hero EVERY DAY!

I might even try to be a super hero! I wouldn't stop crime or anything. I would just jump around and say that I was super strong.

I bet they would help me to sew, too. A button fell off my shirt and I needled it back on last night. Totally hard core. I didn't have any black thread, so I used purple.

That's kind of like welding.

I'm off to browse.

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: