Monday, June 30, 2008

baby: agent of s.h.e.i.l.d.

What a weekend! I hope you all had a wonderful time doing whatever it is you did done this weekend.

So, I come back this morning to find this link: (you might want to open it in a new window...there's more about it below)

http://www.mcphee.com/resources/april/items/stuntbaby.html

HA! Stunt Baby! How great is this invention? I know. I can see the genius behind these.

CIA: We need to surprise the enemy somehow...but what do we do that they won't expect?

FBI: Paratrooper babies.

CIA: Holy dirty diaper! That's genius!

FBI: I know.

Gotta love the FBI and all their wacky inventions. Ok...so do you still have that page open? Good. Now scroll down to see the different categories. Do you see it? In the second row? I'll wait....

Yes! They have a section for "Unicorns & Ninjas!" Who would ever combine those two thing? I mean, if I saw a ninja riding a unicorn, I would totally move out of the way, but I never expected them to work together. If those two groups combined forces, they could take over the world!

And I thought I came up with some weird ideas. This store has just become my new favorite place to shop.

I'm off to toss a baby into the air...let's hope his chute opens!

Enjoy!

-DJ

(ed. note - no babies were actually harmed during this blog entry)

No comments: