Monday, June 23, 2008

pink kryptonite

Happy Pink Day!

Last Friday was supposedly the happiest day of the year, but I may have to argue with that statement. I think those "scientists" forgot to put pink into their equation.

How does one celebrate Pink Day? I...have absolutely no idea. I would imagine pink streamers and pink plates and pink cupcakes are involved.

I guess it's an excuse to use pink as a descriptive term. Good things could be "pink."

Person A: How are you today?

Person B: I'm Pink!

Person A: ....ooookay....uh...is that pizza good?

Person B: It's totally pink!

Person A: Yeah...I'm almost afraid to ask...but why did you bring an elk to the office today?

Person B: Isn't it "bring your elk to work day?"

Person A: No...that's next Thursday.

Person B: Oooooh. That's so unpink!

Person A: Yes...yes it is...

Person B: PINK!!!!!!!! (then Person B runs off with an arm flail)

Wow! Isn't that embarrassing! Bringing your elk to work on Pink Day. Silly B, why would elk day and pink day be on the same day? Exactly...they wouldn't.

If I'm so inclined, I may write a song about it being Pink Day. If I do, I will let you know.

I'm off to find words that rhyme with pink.

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: