Wednesday, July 29, 2009

mmmmm...jerky

I love hunting catalogs. I mean, I have never hunted and probably never will, but I just LOVE the products they sell. You can buy some of the most amazing things for a hunter.

Like a jerky gun. That's right! You can "make great-tasting jerky right at home." It's a large gun-shaped thing with a tube for the meat and a large handle to squeeze. As you squeeze, the meat comes out in different jerky-shapes. It's like Play-Doh Fun Factory. Except meatier.

Now, there might be people out there who are thinking, "Of course there's a jerky gun. How else did he expect me to make my jerky at home?" And they'd be right. It seems so obvious. But, since I can't remember the last time I ate beef jerky (or any other jerky for that matter), I never really thought about the procedure.

There is a pistol, a blaster AND A SUPER JERKY BLASTER! The Super Blaster has 7.2 volts of jerky pushin' power. That bad boy will "dispense meat only when you want it to."

And we all HATE it when our jerky guns dispense meat when somebody else asks it to. You gotta keep those jerky guns in line!

And that is why we have a Super Jerky Blaster. For the man or woman who wants to keep their meat in control.

It also has a "comfortable, soft-touch handle." Niiiiice.

I'm off to shoot some meat.

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: