Thursday, July 9, 2009

fun dreams

I think I've talked about my dreams before. I usually don't remember them, but I woke up last night and wrote this down because I did NOT want to forget it.

I think I was in college. Or some sort of community housing. I don't really know. One of my neighbors was a friend of mine, Kevin. Kevin and I went to college together. He's cool. Hi Kevin! (if you're reading this)

So, Kevin comes over and I'm working on my computer. Pretty boring, right? Then Kevin leaves and THOR COMES OVER TO SAY HI!

Yes! Thor! The Norse God of Thunder! Also a superhero in the Marvel Universe. You know, he fights bad guys with Captain America and Spider-Man! And he hits people with a HUGE HAMMER! WHAM!

Thor went to college with me! How cool is that?! Wanna hear the conversation?

Thor: Hey.

Me: Hi.

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!! I SAID HI TO THOR!!!!!!!!!!

I am officially the COOLEST person ever.

I'm off to see if Thor wants to order a pizza with a side of WHAM!

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: