Tuesday, July 7, 2009

fabric softener

I don't think I've ever used fabric softener. It sounds like a lovely product, but I just never got around to checking it out.

I finally bought some, but I'm a little scared. There is a warning on the back that says my clothes might catch on fire! It's true! It says that it will make flame-resistant clothes LESS flame-resistant and regular clothes more flame-susceptible!

Why should I worry? What if it's a really hot day! The sun is shining on me and FWOOSH! Flame on!

Even if it's a mild day, I might look really good. What if I happen to look "too hot" for my clothes?! My immense hotness could cause my clothes to burst into flames!

These are some scary thoughts that I'm sure you've all had. I don't know what to do about it. I guess fabric softener might be ok for polar bears, but not for humans.

It's just not safe.

I'm off to find some fabric hardener.

Enjoy!

-DJ

No comments: