Thursday, December 15, 2011

sharkbanana is brilliant

I love this item. Sharkbanana is a plush toy that has a shark coming out of a half-peeled banana. AND HE'S WHOLE-PEELED CUTE!

You can find it on Amazon. It's filled with fake reviews from people who also love sharkbanana. But they are great.

I mean, who wouldn't want to start their day peeling a banana and FINDING A SHARK INSIDE!

How awesome would that be?!

It's everything you could possibly want in a plush toy. If I still slept with stuffed animals (I do), then I would totally want one of these to snuggle with at night.

It's a beautiful marriage of two worlds. High atop the trees and deep below the ocean. It's really the surf & turf of plushies.

I am often called the surf & turf of HVAC, but this isn't about me. This is about sharkbanana. And I don't hold a candle to plushies.

I really don't. They might catch on fire. Unless they are flame retardant. Which I hear can be done with mountain dew.

So, if you're looking for something for that banana-eating, shark-loving person in your life (like me), then make sure you find a sharkbanana.

I'm off to surf and possibly turf.

Enjoy Everything.

-dj

No comments: