Tuesday, December 6, 2011

and we just got the flash back

Scientists have just found Earth 2! This is good and bad. As you know, during the Crisis, the Flash lost his life saving the multiverse. And he JUST got back to the land of the living WITHOUT any other Earths to threaten his life!

Oh well...it was nice to see you again Flash. Even if it was short.

The planet is currently called Kepler 22b and is a comfortable 72 degrees Fahrenheit.

Named "Kepler" after the scientist Dr. Kepler who is known for his ability to choose very comfortable vacation spots.

I once found a planet very similar to Earth. Actually, identical to Earth. I call it Earth. Because it is Earth. The planet you are standing on. Nobody else ever actually said they "found" Earth, so I decided to take the credit.

Since I found Earth, I would like to become the CEO of Earth. I don't know what a CEO does or what it stands for, but it now means Chairmen Everything Of. Which, if you were talking to Yoda, would translate into the Chairman Of Everything.

Since that is COE, maybe I'll just change the letters around since Yoda isn't here to translate. And I am the founder, so I can do those things.

I can also swing on vines.

Just one of the many talents bestowed upon the finder of Earths.

OH! And I saw a caterpillar yesterday. That was cool.

I'm off to find Earths 3-52.

Enjoy Everything.

-dj

No comments: